Newback mesh back task chair
Minimise to the max: Newback has a close affinity with its cousin the multi-award-winning 'Drumback' model, sharing many of its component parts. Distinguishable by Its trademark organically curved backrest frame, which makes it really durable. The frame surrounds the backrest and flows beautifully into the optional headrest.
Design: Martin Ballendat
- Automatic weight tension Synchromatic mechanism with fine-tuning control
- Backrest with upright lock, free flow recline and 2 position tilt limiter
- Integrated icon function buttons
- Seat height adjustment
- Backrest frame with breathable elastic mesh panel
- Plastic 5 star base
- Ultraspring Seat cushion with integrated coiled springs
- Backrest frame in telegrey or black
Good Design Award
The Good Design Award is one of the oldest and most prestigious design awards in the world. It has been presented since 1950 by the Chicago Athenaeum Museum of Architecture and Design.